Hai guys!

Talk here about anything and everything.

Hai guys!

Postby Deadeye » 23 Mar 2009, 18:08

Anyone actually here?
Once is Enough

Deadeye
Whats a Frag?
Whats a Frag?

Re: Hai guys!

Postby @B0FH » 23 Mar 2009, 21:21

Do I use my reply to mock you and say no? *mahahahaha*, or do I point out there's already a thread on this that is still recent enough to use :p

Unfortunately with having to sell my rig for pennies, i'm reduced to a system that can barely run Steam, let alone let me run all the apps etc I want that could help things here - Jammy, NaCeH and Necro all use Steam though, and might ver well be in a more pokeable position than me... ;)
I Have A Fully-Charged Cattleprob, And The Temprement Of A Bullsquid - Do You Want To Take Me On?

@B0FH
Systems of Hull
Systems of Hull

Steam ID: b0fh
GfWL/XBoxLive ID: leb0fh

Postby CardiffGreens » 23 Mar 2009, 22:59

I'm still about, mostly waiting to "unearth" (read either find on other sites, or through the fun-filled emails the BCS supply me with) "news" that I can regurgitate on here for all you people :)

And could be worse Bofh, you haven't spent £800 on a new rig form overclockers only to find the damn thing crashes half the time I try and play any of my new games (Fallout I can vaguely understand, but Psychonauts!?) - but I suppose that'll teach me from abstaining from installing Vista and holding out for windows 7 ;)

Anyway, back to playing guitar hero world tour on my housemate's PS3 (and royally sucking at it ;))

CardiffGreens
Monkeh!
Monkeh!

Steam ID: CardiffGreens
GfWL/XBoxLive ID: CardiffGreens
Playstation Network ID: CardiffGreens
Wii Number: 2359-0953-5807-0397

Postby @B0FH » 25 Mar 2009, 18:43

CG - I don;t have 8p to spend on a rig - my 3.6GHz SLI monster was sold before Christmas due to penny-shortages,

Stuck using a solo-core 3800+ / 6600 256MB gfx, 2GBram and Windows 7 - can highly recomend that part at least lol
I Have A Fully-Charged Cattleprob, And The Temprement Of A Bullsquid - Do You Want To Take Me On?

@B0FH
Systems of Hull
Systems of Hull

Steam ID: b0fh
GfWL/XBoxLive ID: leb0fh

Return to General Discussion