Website Review

Suggestions & bug reports for the site.
(If you're unable to login you may post here as a guest with your username in the post)

Website Review

Postby effigy » 11 Oct 2005, 13:56

I have finally got round to your site guys... im in the middle of writing it all and i will post a complete coopy of what i have done.

you can read it (and i tell you theres gonna be alot to read) about your strengths and weakness.

im not gonna spoil it and your gonna have to wait! KEEP WATCHING THIS TOPIC! *dont spam though*

This is all my viewing of the site, nothing personal.
As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
i fear no evil,
because im the biggest, meanest son of a gun...

and ive got the rocket launcher!

effigy
Whack a Newbie!
Whack a Newbie!

Postby Menacer » 11 Oct 2005, 14:08

will be interesting to read.

As you may or may not know, the website as it stands at the moment isnt finished. The Portal page, or the page where everything is formmated and displayed isnt yet finished and we are working on a re-make for it.

The site as it stands at the moment I like it but I do have my niggles about it e.g. the portal page being cluttered and some of the images still being white etc but we are working on updating and changing the images when we can. We obviously dont have all the time in the world to just sit around all day re-coding it so it gets done over time, but as you can see every few days or so new bits and so on are fixed and worked on on the site.

Menacer
Administrator
Administrator

Steam ID: Menacer
GfWL/XBoxLive ID: Menacerz
Playstation Network ID: Nacey

Postby ph3onix » 11 Oct 2005, 20:26

Tbh. I think the site is cool as it stands.

How exactly do you intend to "re-make" it. Complete reskin of the PHP theme? Or re-orientation of modules and content?
Dave >>
So be it, threaten no more, to secure peace is to prepare for war.

ph3onix
Lupicinus Werewolf
Lupicinus Werewolf

Postby The_B » 11 Oct 2005, 20:50

Well, new content will be a given, but looks wise it's probably going to be more tweaking from here in than anything...

The_B

Return to Site Feedback