Monkehs.com

Suggestions & bug reports for the site.
(If you're unable to login you may post here as a guest with your username in the post)

Postby Menacer » 14 Nov 2005, 17:50

The only problem with those uMz is the majority if them no longer work and I dont personally have the time to learn 'perl' to code one myself, all of the open source one's are broken that I can find, i will try and find one but meh tis hard.

* You changed the colour of the button icons on the home page from red to orange? I preferred them how they were before.
They have been changed to an off red/orange colour, hope your prefer ;)

* Get rid of the New Posts 30 second rule - thats just annoying.
Has now been taken down to 15 seconds, even if it says 30 still (working on finding the file that dictates how long it says, we've kinda "forgot" where it is.

* Get rid of the less necessary blocks - i.e. Recent Topics, Recent Files, Calender - i doubt many people use those.
They are useful just you may not use them, although i'm still reluctant to remove all that content from the homepage.

* Get a better live server information layout - there are so many better ones out there.
Layout updated today, looks a little better if not perfect, ill try and find a better open source set of code.

Menacer
Administrator
Administrator

Steam ID: Menacer
GfWL/XBoxLive ID: Menacerz
Playstation Network ID: Nacey

Postby Menacer » 18 Dec 2005, 12:58

Ok so we just did a huge update to the website's background coding - although not visible to you guys its a big big change (47 files or so changed in total).

Because of this we would like you guys IF you find any error's to let us know what they are how you caused them to appear etc...

We have tested this on two different installs fresh and old of Monkehs.com and tested it as much as we've thought possible before putting it live on this site for you people, but as ever we can never be 100% sure there are no bugs so please if their are any bugs let us know about them!

Post here, pm one of the 3 admins, Necro, B0FH or myself about it etc!

Thanks ;)

Menacer
Administrator
Administrator

Steam ID: Menacer
GfWL/XBoxLive ID: Menacerz
Playstation Network ID: Nacey

Previous

Return to Site Feedback