Darkfall ;)

Discuss WoW, WAR, DDO, RFO and any others

Darkfall ;)

Postby Deadeye » 07 Feb 2009, 19:58

Sorry it had to be done.

So yeah this is a game ive been banging on about for a while and im wondering if anyone really cares pretty much. Ive played alot of MMOs and pretty much all of them are grindtastic, level based and really have little depth (if you dont agree then maybe this isnt for you). Games like Planetside and EVE however have depth or player interaction that keeps things interesting and it gives you a sandbox and just lets people do whatever they please. Now I said all that basicaly becasue no one will listen to me otherwise :cry: .

Back on point Darkfall is coming out on Febuary 22nd and i would like some company playing it, I dont know if any of you have played UO but its often compared to that. Its a sandbox MMO with features like Clan citys/warfare, fps/tps combat, mounted combat and skill level system(no need to grind levels before doing anything, sort of like EVE). Its mostly a PvP game (but still with fully functional PvE) with full loot and the ability to fight anyone at anytime.

Now with all that done I was hoping to get a bit of a monkehs presence in the game and maybe start some recruiting and then who knows what could happen. Any interest or questions at all?

Links are relevent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bYYT6Wg3Gg

http://www.darkfallonline.com/

P.S. this took a few minuetes to write so some one best post. and im not a fan boi.
Once is Enough

Deadeye
Whats a Frag?
Whats a Frag?

Re: Darkfall ;)

Postby MasterAvatar » 10 Feb 2009, 12:12

Deadeye wrote:Sorry it had to be done.

So yeah this is a game ive been banging on about for a while and im wondering if anyone really cares pretty much.

P.S. this took a few minuetes to write so some one best post. and im not a fan boi.

Here you go one reply. and if anyone cares? no not really but then again you want to start playing eve again so. FFS deadeye i will play this just to stop you playing EVE.

MasterAvatar
Old-School Monkeh
Old-School Monkeh

Postby Deadeye » 10 Feb 2009, 12:32

lol that'll do, i think i need a MMO again. You know I can get you a 30 day free trial for EVE :lol:
Once is Enough

Deadeye
Whats a Frag?
Whats a Frag?

Postby MasterAvatar » 13 Feb 2009, 20:09

i think ill pass on that mate - eve is just boring - but then again its not my sort of game.

MasterAvatar
Old-School Monkeh
Old-School Monkeh

Return to Massively Multiplayer Games